Columbia Physical Therapy – Downtown Columbia
1812 Hampton Street Columbia, SC, 29201
Downtown Columbia Clinic Specialties:
- Sports Related Injuries
- Geriatric Care
- Shoulder and Knee Rehab
- Foot and Ankle Rehab
- Hand Therapy
- Spine Rehab
- Pre and Post Surgical Care
- Dry Needling
- Kinesio Taping
- Cupping Techniques
- GRASTON® Technique
- Advanced Manual Therapy
- Vestibular Rehabilitation / Balance Program
- TMJ Dysfunction Program
- Cancer Related Fatigue / Post Mastectomy
- Cervical and Pelvic Spinal / Decompression Traction
Andrew Kiser, PT, DPT, Cert. IDN
Downtown Columbia Clinic Director
- From Bristol, TN
- Graduated from Tusculum College in Greeneville, TN in 2012 with a degree in Biology with a Pre-Physical therapy concentration.
- 4-year scholarship member of the Men’s tennis team and 4-year member of the South Atlantic conference commissioner’s honor roll and ITA scholar athlete team.
- Graduated Mercer University Doctor of Physical Therapy program in 2015.
- Assistant tennis pro at Spring Valley country club.
Certified in Integrative Dry Needling (IDN).